The last demo of Vireo 4 development in 2016 will be held on Tuesday, November 29 at 2pm CST. The demo will show the work completed in the preceding two weeks.
Date: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Time: 2:00 CST
You may join us for the demonstration by calling:
And you may view the screen share presentation at:
Please log in as a Guest and supply your name and institution.
Wondering what has been completed so far? The Administrator settings include:
- Submission availability (degree granting school, current submission semester, and multiple submission toggle)
- ProQuest Settings/Degree Codes
- Who has Access (Administrator, Manager, Reviewer, etc.)
- Look and Feel configuration
- Embargo Types
Staff view completed work includes:
- List view of submissions (table of submissions to customize, manage filters, saved filters with and without columns, batch operations)
Student view completed work includes:
- Start page with New submission buttons and controls to handle multiple submissions
- Submission history
- Submission steps: Personal Information, License Agreement, Document Information, Upload your Files
New features nearing completion include Controlled Vocabulary Management and work has begun on the email workflows.
We hope you can make it to the last demo of 2016 to see the very latest work.
Co-Chair, VUG Steering Committee
Texas State University