The latest version of Vireo has been released This release is primarily a bug fix release with one updated feature: ProQuest compatibility. The following is a list of the bugs that have been addressed in this release:
– Fixed error that prevents submissions from being deleted if they are referenced by a search filter.
– Updates to the ProQuest format (requested by ProQuest on January 8th)
– Spelling mistakes, allready -> already (from Dheles at John Hopkins)
– Fixed the label of before & after in the date range search (from Dheles at John Hopkins)
– Fixed display of version number (from Dheles at John Hopkins)
– Fixed DSpace export error where committee members were being tagged as advisors
– Fixed authorization check preventing from Managers being able to update a student’s email and name.
– Fixed authorization check preventing Managers from being able to demote users to the Student role.
– Fixed UI error so that an error message is shown if no attachment type is selected when uploading a file in the view tab.
– Fixed the email toggle settings by removing two of them and making the advisor request optional.
– Fixed error preventing the STUDENT_URL and ADVISOR_URL from being available in non system email templates.
– Fixed error causing some system email templates from being duplicated with “_” instead of spaces.
– Fixed an NPE error in some exports if metadata is not present.
– Fixed a problem preventing errors which occur during a batch process from being reported under the error tab.
– Fixed an error with the DSpace Dublin core export so that dc.type = “Thesis”
You can download the latest version of Vireo from github. You should use the “Tags” page to download the latest version of Vireo and anything prior.